Finally we are back on track.....I think.
Here are a few of our activities from the past couple of weeks.
- A visit to a local Christmas tree farm where we were allowed to roam the fields and then learned how to make beautiful wreaths.
- Christmas caroling through a historic downtown city.
- baking, baking, baking Christmas cookies.
- crafting, crafting, crafting.
- beautiful Advent paper chain with fun activities on each link for each day.
We will spend next week getting caught up on all of our history and science activities/drawings. It seems we are always getting behind with those.
Below are some pictures of our activities. Enjoy!