So here goes:
Grocery shopping is an absolute must....or we may starve. Full day of schoolworkincluding working on getting the history pocket pages caught up and doing all of the notebooking for the first chapter in botany. Turn in time for payroll. Submit weekly invoice. Print all business-related paperwork for last week. Finish my library book list. Catch up weekend laundry. Dinner: grilled chicken, corn on the cob, salad. Full day of schoolwork.
- Storytime at the library and pick up available book from my list.
- Finish my shopping list for February children's ministry curriculum for church.
- Download March's curriculum and start editing.
- Deep clean my bedroom and bath.
Make and deliver a meal to a friend who just had a BABY! Dinner: enchiladas, refried beans, Spanish rice, and salad.
- Full day of schoolwork including a LOT of reading and researching on our history fair projects.
- Clean out school closet.
- File paperwork.
Prepare next week's meal plan and grocery list.
- Dinner: pulled venison BBQ sandwiches (we're giving it a try!), baked tots, veggie tray.
- Three R's only for schoolwork. Maybe sneak in some botany if we have time.
- Tear down Jan theme in CM at church, decorate Feb theme, and prepare for Sunday services.
- Dinner: vegetable beef soup and cornbread
- A little history fair project reading but no schoolwork.
- Grocery and CM shopping.
- Drop off and organize CM supplies on the way home.
- Dinner: grilled boneless pork chops, steamed veggies, and salad.
- Hang out with Daddy.
- Dinner: at LifeGroup...to be decided later in the week.
- Lunch out with Daddy!
When we aren't with Bo for the week, my goal is to always get EVERYTHING that needs to be done for the week absolutely taken care of before Saturday so we can spend the whole weekend just hanging out with him. Since we've been with gone so much this month, I'm sure there are a few things I haven't realized yet that will need attention before the end of the week. All those *little* things tend to be neglected on weeks we're out of town.
Well that was fun! I can't wait to see how well I stick to the list. One of my 2012 goals is to become more organized....I hope this will make doing that a little easier and more fun.