Monday, June 22, 2009

workbox system

Have you seen this yet? I heard about it on the WTM boards and started doing a little online research. I found Sue Patrick’s website and several blogs with pictures of how they implemented her system. I am in LOVE!!

Now I’m trying to figure out how to do this myself. I know, with my two littles running around, the original system won’t work in my house. I am thinking of putting a few shelves up at a managable level for my two oldest boys, and then putting the boxes there. Same idea, just a little higher up. =)

I eventually want to do this for all four boys. I found another WONDERFUL blog while googling the workbox system….Walking by the Way (link below) This mama does tons and tons of fun preschool activities with her little one. My boys would LOVE all those activities….and to have them so organized each day!!

Here is a list of just a few blogs I found that talk about this system:

No comments:

Post a Comment