Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking the AO plunge.

In our homeschool, I have yet found the time, energy, or organized resources to put together a solid art/music study for my boys.  I looked through Ambleside Online last year and was SO overwhelmed with everything on that website that I immediately decided against it.  However after looking through just the resources link, I have now decided to do art appreciation and music appreciation.  I am considering the Shakespeare schedule although I think we would start with a previous year, as well as hymns, folksongs, and poets.  Ok I guess I'm considering all of the subject resources! :)

I was just given this link to help with the music appreciation.

Anyone use the subject resources from Ambleside?  Any thoughts or suggestions?  Links to homeschool blogs with AO experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment