Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Totally pulling from my Pinterest Yummy Recipe board this week!  I am NOT a cook.  I cannot stand to cook anything......usually.  I like to stick to the easy peasy simple recipes that we already use and I love more than anything to just throw everything on the grill.  However for some reason I am SO excited to try some new recipes next week with only one grill night. Eeeeek!

Monday-Beef Stroganoff and a salad.

Tuesday-Pizza Casserole and a veggie tray.  This might make a good youth group meal.  We'll see... :)

Wednesday-Chicken Enchilada Pasta with whole wheat pasta and a veggie tray.  Giving it a try before making it for the youth group.

Thursday-Leftover night!!

Friday-Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, crusty garlic bread, and steamed broccoli.

Saturday-Life Group Night.....Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll-ups and some regular pinwheels.  If I have time, Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread

Sunday-Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp add chicken over brown rice and a veggie tray.

I would love to make a little time to give these a try too.
Calzones-for lunch and to freeze for later lunches.
Ham and cheese cresent rolls-for lunch.
these pumpkin muffins or this pumpkin cream cheese bread-snack/breakfast.

Hopefully I can add a few new recipes to our faves and I'll definitely need to add more recipes to my pinterest board! :) 

Time to make a grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment