Monday, March 5, 2012

This week's plan.

Sweet and simple.

Well after a month of illness, I have a LOT to catch up on so this week will be spent doing just that!

Monday-
full day of schoolwork {almost done}
lunch with a friend {awesome 3.5 hour lunch and easiest part of my day!!!}
Dinner: sandwiches.

Tuesday-
full day of schoolwork.
field trip to a local greenhouse.
email last week's payroll and invoice.
15 minutes of filing {this will take a while to catch up}
finish out last month's business paperwork {that should have been done...last month}.
Dinner: grilled chicken and veggies.

Wednesday-
full day of schoolwork.
quick trip to church to get ready for Sunday services.
15 min of filing
Dinner: possibly dinner out at a pizza place OR tacos at home.

Thursday-
full day of schoolwork.
I have to admit...I have *something* that needs to be done in town this day but I can't for the life of me remember.  I HOPE the hubs can jog my memory when I call him tonight. Otherwise I hope I figure it out before Thursday! ha! 
15 minutes of filing
Dinner: leftovers

Friday-
co-op in the morning!
grocery shopping.
Dinner: whatever the hubs wants...probably grilled steaks, steamed veggies, and a salad {his *usual* on Fridays}

Saturday-
family day!

Sunday-
church.
nap.
pack for eastern AR.

Easy peasy week with HUGE concentration on schoolwork. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! Especially the grilled steaks, my daughter says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a GREAT week. My husband actually decided on grilled chicken and brats for dinner tonight. :) He works out of town a lot so he really just wants *anything* thrown on the grill for a real meal.

      Delete