Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let's not even pretend...

I'm not going to say that I'm going to try to blog more because it's probably just a lie. Ha! This is an exhaustingly busy but fun time.  So instead of trying to *restart* my blog, let's just say I'm going to be sporadically blogging for a while. :)  .....Then it looks intentional.

First up, the baby. Almost 10 weeks of super cuteness! He's smiling, making eye contact, and enjoying his brothers competing for his attention....well, most of the time.  He's a little bundle of sweetness and we are totally in love with him.



So I love Pinterest.  Seriously.  I'm having so much fun trying out new recipes and crafts.  Here are a few of the recipes we've tried lately:


Grilled Bruschetta Chicken...YUM! We'll definitely be making this one again!
[source]
 Cookie dough bites. These were really good too. I drizzled with caramel instead of chocolate...because that's how I roll. :)
[source]
My version...taken with my phone.


Made this for a Sunday family dinner. We nixed the cereal and used smaller versions of the cookie dough bites.  Also used caramel instead of the chocolate drizzle.  I love me some caramel!! It was good.  Not crazy good. The cookie was a little hard, thanks to freezing.  Couldn't really let it thaw all the way because of the ice cream. Eh, I'd rather just bake the cookie and throw some ice cream and toppings on top!
[source]
My version also taken with my phone and then I forgot to take one when we cut into it. Boo.



Serious yummoliciousness here! Key West Grilled chicken! We kabobed them but next time we'll just quarter the breasts and marinate them. Easier AND more of the meat will get flames.
[source]
I guess I didn't get a picture of these.  They looked as good as they tasted...trust me. :)

Long Boy Burgers. These were ok. It's just meatloaf on bread with cheese on top.  My boys weren't all that impressed.
[source]

My version

Next time I'll post all of the cutie crafts I've tried.

My time is up!  Baby calls. :)  Until next time...whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment