Friday, December 21, 2012

More elf mischief...

Here are a few more pictures of our elf's antics this month. Some of these ideas came from Pinterest, some I tweaked, and some are my original ideas as I stood in the living room {bedroom, kitchen, etc} trying to think of something fun and quick because I just didn't want to do any on my list. Ha!
 
Buddy totally messed up our school wall while trying to tell us how many days until Christmas. The boys thought this was hilarious and Gabriel asked why there was a tag on his bottom.

Easy peasy lemon squeazy. I was sick and then the baby was sick and then I was sick again so I was grateful for some easy elf mischief!
On the night of a Christmas parade, Buddy left the above note. We don't allow gum and Buddy had a great solution! They left their gum from the parade in the bowl and in the morning...giant suckers!
This totally cracked Gabriel up. He then painted a *black hat* on the snowman's head...while being careful to not touch Buddy.
This was another fave....and curiously, all those chocolate chips slowly disappeared as the day went on.

Probably the best one yet. Ha! They actually ate the fish in the glass jar...which had NOT been in the toilet.
With all of the sickness around our house, it was really only a matter of time before poor Buddy caught it!

Four-wheeler racing with Iron Man. They had a blast with this one. They raced and raced them all morning. Anytime Buddy would fall or slip, they would ask me {because Buddy gave me permission to touch him in cases such as this} to put him back on his four-wheeler.
I have several more to share but I'm out of time! Four days until Christmas and I still have a ton of Christmas shopping and baking to do.

If you want to see more elf mischief, click on the Elf on the Shelf label below.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment