Monday, March 13, 2017

Meal Plan & Grocery Haul

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend.  Ours was busy and SO fun.  We had co-op classes Friday morning and then the afternoon was spent grocery shopping. Then a lot of catch-up/cleaning on Saturday along with an evening of games with my oldest stepson and his family.  Then we lost an hour on Sunday! Ha! Church and an afternoon with my mom. We were just worn out from the activities and time change. I really didn't want to do much today but rest and recover.

 I did have to finalize my meal plan and thought I would share with you. I have the grocery haul video at the bottom of this post.  I plan from Friday to Thursday since I always grocery shop on Fridays.  So let's get right to it....

Friday: We had pizza. The boys had one from Aldi and I made a low-carb pizza for Bo and me
Saturday: We had a lot of yummy appetizer-type foods for our game night.
Sunday: We really didn't have dinner. We kind of just snacked around and everyone fended for themselves.
Monday: Bruschetta Chicken on the grill with a side and veggie side.
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday!!
Wednesday: Fish and salad
Thursday: Grilled chicken/veggie kabobs

That's it! Nothing inspiring.  I didn't plan well last week before grocery shopping so our meal plan isn't exciting at all. Ha!  I hope you all have a fabulous week! I hope your Monday hasn't been terribly difficult with the time change.  I'll see you later!

Below is my YouTube video of the grocery haul. I've just started on YouTube so be kind. Ha! It's harder than it looks!!!

Christie 💙


No comments:

Post a Comment