Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year

Our new year has gotten off to a slow start. Bo and Drake both are sick. Drake needs to be constantly held...mostly by me, so it makes helping Nathan get his school work finished very difficult. A lot of the things we do are oral which works, but that isn't working with math...I need my hands to write out the problems. With Bo sick, he hasn't been able to help out as much around the house. He comes home from work and crashes...understandably!

I think we all are suffering a bit from cabin fever. Between sickness and bad weather, we've been stuck in the house pretty much every day. Every sun-shiny moment, I'm pushing the boys outside for a few minutes here and there.

Anyway we're trucking along, getting done what we can and putting off what we can't. We normally school Monday through Thursday but I think we'll take advantage of the next few Fridays to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment