Monday, July 25, 2011

Arts/crafts, history, and geography WILL get done this year!

Yes, that's right.  We WILL do at least one craft a week, including the cool crafts in history and holiday/seasonal crafts, this year.  We WILL stay on top of our history and geography programs this year.  We WILL be prepared.  We WILL have a fun year {or at least more fun than last year}. You know how I know?  It's all right here...planned, printed, and ready to go....waiting on us. 


All of the printables, book lists, and material lists needed for history and geography, all of the craft details, AND all of the paper materials needed for every craft in a nice, pretty weekly schedule. I LOVE it.

BUT.  It doesn't stop there.  I also have all of the other printables, book lists, and material lists for other subjects in their appropriate binder placed in the appropriate drawer of their workboxes.  Everything printed and ready...waiting on us {instead of the other way around}.

Now I just have to get started gathering the materials.  I have a storage tub just waiting to be filled with ziplock bags full of materials needed for each week's science experiments, crafts, history projects, and more.

My mid-school year self is really going to appreciate my summer self.  I'm excited.  Bring on the school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment