Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Pinterest Project COMPLETED!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!  I have found so many cool things that I want to recreate for my family, friends, and myself. I love being able to keep all those links organized on *boards*, just waiting for me to find a little free time.

I found a little of that free time two nights ago.  Bo was out of town and the boys were all asleep.  I was up just relaxing, watching a little TV, and pinning away on Pinterest when it hit me that I had all the supplies needed to complete this little easy-peasy project!!


The whole project took less than 30 minutes and look how CUTE they turned out!


I think I'm going to do a few more after a trip to Hobby Lobby.  I think I need some paper with more reds and whites....there's an awful lot of green! Instead of using a hoop, I'd like to find or make a wire Christmas tree stand.  Maybe I need to search for THAT on pinterest!

If you aren't on Pinterest and want to check it out, send me your email address and I'll send out an invite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment