Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best Christmas present EVER.

The hubs got me a KINDLE for Christmas!!!  I'm so excited!!!  I've already found several books and apps that I LOVE. (Yes I totally have Angry Birds on my kindle!) I've read several books already since he gave it to me.  Most of the books I have on my Kindle were FREE!!!  I just entered FREE into the search engine in the Kindle bookstore and BAM...a whole list of freebies.

Here are a few of the books I've read so far (these were free but have since gone up in price):

Coming Home

Fools Rush In

The Year She Fell

Also a friend recommended a cool blog that post links to free Christian books....EVERY DAY!  I checked it out for the first time today and wish I had taken a look yesterday as I missed out on a free devo I was already looking at getting. :)

You HAVE to let me know if you know of any other cool places to go for Kindle freebies AND what your fave books and apps are on your kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment