Thursday, August 13, 2009

1+1+1=1 1000 Subscribers Celebration.


WOW!! 1000 subs!! I have.....8! lol

Fun celebration!!

My name is: Christie

I have: four monkeys boys, one hard working hubs, and a passion for digital scrapbooking, homeschooling, and being the best boy mama I can.

I am: a Christian, mom Mimi (to my stepson's baby girl), homeschooler, twin sister...and the middle child (only by 9 minutes), and digi-scrapper.

The name of my blog is: Monkey School

I blog about: on this blog---> homeschooling and my boys. I do have a personal blog on xanga that I don't use that much.

I have been reading at 1+1+1=1: for a couple months...maybe longer? lol I'm not sure!!

This is my first time commenting on 1+1+1=1:probably my 2nd or 3rd. =)

My favorite Bible verse: My son, keep your father's commands and do not forsake your mother's teaching. Proverbs 6:20 Our homeschool bible verse.

I participate in Tot School: starting THIS week!! =)


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your first Tot School post:-)!! Your kids are adorable, BTW!

    ReplyDelete