Monday, August 17, 2009

My students!!

First, this is our school mascot!! Drake is my BABY. He is a little sweetie who loves playing with his older brothers and cuddling with his mom and dad. He is also a new student of Tot School.

Nathan is my LIGHT. He is my first born and always showing me things. He is a bit eccentric which I think is incredibly cool. He sees most things differently than I do so I am always learning from him. He is almost 12 years old and in the 6th grade.
Kaleb is my JOY. He is a people-pleaser, like his mama. He loves to make people happy. He is always thinking of others, and would give the world to someone if he could. This sweet peach is five years old and in kindergarten.
Gabriel is my WONDER. He is in awe of....everything. He truly delights in the little things, and I love it! He sees the good in everyone....and lets everyone know. He is a wild one who keeps everyone on their toes. He is three years old and in preschool.

I can't believe I have the privilege of teaching these young guys!! I LOVE my job!!

Go on over to 3Boybarians to meet more students!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! I think there's four different families now that have four boys!! I am one of them!! It's wonderful to see that!! :) I know you have lots of FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! Another boy mom. Such beautiful creatures!

    Wishing you a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are precious. I am a momma of all girls. I hope you have a great year at home with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christie for view our photos too! :) Yes, I only wish their was a co-op here, but alas; we live in a small military community in Germany. SO, our yearbooks will only have my boys...LOL!!! Well, have a wonderful Year!! ;)

    ReplyDelete