Monday, July 19, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Our first MTM!!!  :)




In the tins: chicken nuggets, ketchup/bbq sauce, cheese stars/cutout, carrots/ranch, watermelon, strawberry/banana kabobs with blueberry stoppers.

Their muffin tins were the same except for their little fruit kabobs. Each had one with their names and one with a favorite. Thanks to my swap partner again because this was SO fun!!


The boys LOVED it!!  They asked if every lunch could be a muffin tin meal! :)

My job for Sunday family dinner with the inlaws was to bring the fruit salad.  To make it a little fun for the kids, I added some fruit kabobs to the bowl using some picks from my swap partner.  They LOVED it!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to MTM. Love your fruit kabobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the new picks too. I had to improvise on vacation and make my own. ;o)

    ReplyDelete