Sunday, July 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Ok so you KNOW a left-over lunch is way more fun in a muffin tin, right??  I thought so too.  We had a FUN lunch with our leftovers for sure!  I love how excited the boys are to see their very own muffin tin lunch.  I am having SO much fun creating these little meals for them too!  Click on the MTM logo to see more muffing tin meals!!

In our muffin tins:
left-over spaghetti, left-over half cheeseburger, carrots in ranch, fresh pineapple, and a smoothie. 


8 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I could go for some leftover spaghetti RIGHT NOW! Yum! This looks verrrrry tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of your blog!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leftovers make great muffin tin meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is an awesome idea!! I had leftovers to use today, but instead did snacky foods for my muffin tin meal!! Next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the best way to get rid of leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how anything goes, in a muffin tin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smoothie & pineapple sound so good!!
    I love how simple lunch looks better in a tin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the variety in the pan. It is so much fun to clean out the fridge.

    ReplyDelete