Sunday, September 6, 2009

letter Ee activities

I have found so many fun things to do this next week with the letter Ee!

First, Danielle's Place homeschool letter Ee bible lesson focuses on Elephants. I just have to say, I think this is a wonderful resource!! The $12.95 is well worth the cost of this program! We have several activities to do this week from here including some copywork, several elephant crafts, and a game or two as well as the bible lesson and memory verse.

I found my letter template at DLTK's Letter E Crafts for Kids as well as the Elmo tp craft we will do later this week.

I pulled a few activities from Homeschool Share's Elephant Lapbook.

Egg match game here
. I am going to make a copy of both the colored and b&w. The color copy will be for the game and the b&w will be for the boys to color for their tactile Ee page.

I have my HUGE list of library books on hold for this week. A few of our selections:

African elephant : the world's biggest land mammal
What Elephant?
An Elephant Grows Up
Elephants of Africa
Elephants Can Not Dance
The Blind Man and the Elephant
Elephants
Edsel the Elephant Who Learned to Share
Basha Elephant Baby
Never Ride Your Elephant to School
When Elephant Goes to a Party
Also a few on Elmo and Ernie from Sesame Street.

This will be a VERY fun week for us!! I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and add them next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment