Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Open Ended Art--PlayDoh Mosaic

I have been watching Susana over at Our Homeschool Fun do all these fun art projects led by the author of Growing and Learning by Leaps and Bounds blog. When I saw the project for this week, I had to have my boys give it a try!! Gabriel didn't really participate in the project. He just played with playdoh and didn't want his picture taken anyway.

Nathan actually did two. First he did this goofy face one. You can see the "confetti" that Gabriel made in the upper right corner.


Then Nathan made this one. I wish it were out of paper that was glued down because I would have LOVED to frame it! Instead it was made from playdoh on the craft table. =) Still I LOVE it!! Very nice!This is Kaleb's. I asked him what he wanted to make and he said a smiley face so...there you go! He did a great job too!!

I had planned on doing one as well but instead I kept Drake busy with some toys to keep him out of the boys' hair. =)

You can see more playdoh mosaic creations here.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so not crafty. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool! :) they turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids did a great job on their play do mosaic.. the final projet turned out really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!! They turned out beautifully! Super job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete