Friday, September 25, 2009

Preschool Corner.

This was a FUN week for Gabriel! All about firetrucks, fire stations, and firemen. We visited a fire station on Monday, and Gabriel had such a good time! He especially enjoyed getting to pull the air horn on the big ladder truck! You can read more about our fire station field trip HERE.

We did some fun activities from our Homeschool Book Bag-Exploring My Neighborhood. We skipped to the Exploring the Fire Station section since we had that field trip this week. I printed activities for both Gabriel and Kaleb, and they enjoyed doing them together. Gabriel especially loved the little I'm a Fireman book. We will move back to the home section next week.

Gabriel had fun this week with several of his little workbooks. We did pages on shapes, colors, and numbers. Since we started Kaleb's Saxon math this week, Gabriel has had to do his share of workbook pages. He is loving it, and I am glad he isn't insisting on doing the exact same pages as Kaleb (like he did when we started ETC).

Drake enjoyed doing some fun activities in his high chair. This has been a lifesaver for me! I love that he loves to play these little games for 10-15 minutes at a time. Do you know how much we can get accomplished in just 15 minutes?? LOVE it!

Gabriel and all his worksheet fun!




You can read about Nathan and Kaleb's week HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice week. Educating three boys of different ages must be quite a challenge. I am sure they enjoyed a fire station visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching a bunch of kiddos at the same time can be challenging!! I love it when ours get 'caught up' in an activity and I have extra time to work with the other kids! :)

    Thanks for joining up with us!

    Jolanthe

    ReplyDelete