Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Craft project planning for July.

I {heart} Pinterest SO much right now!  So many amazing crafting ideas...with links to the directions!

I started a board of all the things I want to make but so far there are a couple that I'm super excited about.  I plan on getting started on these this weekend!


The first is just SUPER cute, and looks super easy to make. 

I found these yarn creations on THIS blog which by the way is FULL of cool ideas for a rainbow birthday party if you're interested.

Aren't these the CUTEST?!  I want to make a couple sets of these to hang from the ceiling in Worship Warehouse (our K-4 large group area at church).  The theme is bright rainbow colors so these will fit in perfectly! I may make some smaller versions in Christmas colors tied with a pretty ribbon to hang from my tree later on too.  Family Fun offers this easy peasy tutorial

Another fun project I want to tackle is this CUTE address wreath.  You'll have to scroll down a bit to see the address wreath pictures but I thought you'd want to see the other amazing wreaths she has made.  I will definitely be making that Valentine wreath next year!  I love the colors on this wreath but I think I'm going to go with something green to match the living room.  This will be the perfect wreath to finish out the summer once I take down the July 4th thing on my front door right now.


I have a lot of school projects planned for July too but these are the two projects I'm most excited about.  I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment