Friday, June 3, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


This looks like fun. :)


In my life this week…


So far...two of my boys and I have colds.  There have been many sleepless nights in our house this week.  Hoping we will all be healthy by next week.


In our homeschool this week…


We were suppose to get back to finishing up our school year after our month-long break in May, but between last week's tornados and this week's illness, we're taking it easy for one more week.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…


I am going to a used curriculum book consignment sale tomorrow!  This is the first year for this particular sale and it sounds like the response has been great.  Can't wait to find some treasures!

My favorite thing this week was…

My husband taking over the dinner duties.  I have felt SO bad since Tuesday night, and he has come home from work to fix dinner since.

What’s working/not working for us…


This cold. ha!  And I'm out of black ink.


Things I’m working on…


Printing for next school year!  I was doing great until I ran out of ink yesterday.  Hope to pick up more tomorrow and keep on printing!


Books I’m reading…


Sun Stand Still by Patrick Furtick....reading with our Life Group.  Breaking out my copy of The Well-Trained Mind today to get some ideas for next school year.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Some garden happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment